I tailor my teaching to the students and their needs. For audition technique I would discuss the overall play with the student, then allow them to dissect their chosen monologue guiding them with tasks such as uniting and actioning the text. Then I would simulate an audition scenario as a means for them to feel comfortable and confident in this environment.
I am a drama school student with experience of teaching and a flair for facilitating spanning 4 years. I have a vast range of experience in performing, devising, auditioning, applying for jobs and training. I am currently partaking in a prestigious theatre directors scheme based on Political Theatre as a genre.
I am 22 years old currently training at East 15 Acting School. I am an actor and theatre-maker, I am passionate about theatre which encompasses various different forms such as movement, music, and film to tell stories in an interesting, dynamic way. I have experience working as part of an ensemble as well as devising and producing my own work.
• National Youth Theatre Epic Stages Course 2016
• BA World Performance at East 15 Acting School (2017-2020)
• ‘Ghost Dance’- National Youth Theatre Epic Stages 2016 (ensemble)
• ‘Age of Feminists’ – Great Yorkshire Fringe Festival 2018 (Leader of Revolution)
• ‘Blueprints’- dir. Mikaela Ruddle, East 15 Devising Festival 2018
• ‘Fragments’- dir. Maisy Crunden, Southend Fringe Festival 2018 (Tilly)
• ‘Ghost Sonata’ – dir. Adrian James, East 15 Acting School, 2018 (Old Woman)
• ‘The F.O.G.’- dir. Andrew McPherson, East 15 Acting School, 2019 (Greta Thurnberg)
• ‘Woman with Salad’- dir. Emily Perry, Focal Point Gallery, 2019 (Woman with Avocado)
. 'You Bring Me Sunshine'- self directed and devised, E15 Devising Festival, 2019
• ‘Phonecall’- East 15 Acting School 2017 (Sophie)
• Alto Saxophone (ABRSM grade 5)
• Ballet (RAD grade 6)
• Contemporary dance
• Experienced ensemble singer (alto)
• Stand-up comedy
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest drama school entrance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, stand up comedy lessons for all!
Taking playwriting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|