I'm a professional Actress and Tutor with five years' experience and a panellist for drama school auditions at a prestigious drama school. I'm experienced in working with students of all ages and am passionate about helping you achieve your goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Drama School Audition Prep
- LAMDA Exams
- Public Speaking (Corporate or personal)
- Confidence Building
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained at the Guildford School of Acting, graduating in 2014 with a First Class BA (Hons) degree in Professional Acting.
- How much do you charge?
£20 per half hour and £30 per hour.
* A small travel supplement will be added for travel further than 10 miles from my London base.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my flat in Beckenham, but I also have a car and am more than happy to come to you if you'd prefer*. Areas I can cover at no extra cost include Sydenham, Forest Hill, Crystal Palace, Norwood, Croydon, Bromley, Dulwich.
*Travel within a 10 mile radius is of no extra cost to you, but a small travel supplement will be applied thereafter.
- When are you available?
Weekdays 10am - 8pm, however it is best to get in touch and we can discuss a time in the diary to suit both of us.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have no lower or upper age limits. I have taught children as young as 4 and students 50+*. I honestly believe that there is no right or wrong age to start learning, expanding and developing your skills as an Actor.
*Lessons for adults via recommendation only.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Drama School Auditions
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can conduct lessons over Skype, but I do believe that the best results are achieved when working face to face.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a tutor who really wants to cater our lessons to your specific needs! I am a big believer in an open dialogue so that you feel like you are getting as much as you can out of each class. I would love to share my passion for Acting with you and will be totally committed to helping you achieve your goals. I look forward to hearing from you!!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have many years of teaching experience at the GSA Saturday School - ages ranging from 5 to 50. I have also devised and delivered workshops for the University of Surrey's outreach programme. I have a private client base of students who work towards LAMDA exams - often achieving high-mark distinctions. I have taught audition technique to students who are now studying at some of the best drama schools in the country.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes and am a member of the update service.
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Guildford School of Acting.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am working with younger students towards their LAMDA exams. Lessons are focussed, fun and dynamic. Older students are working towards Drama School Auditions and have successfully auditioned at some of the best drama schools in the country.
£30 per hour
£20 per half hour
* A small travel supplement will apply for travel outside of a 10 mile radius of my base.
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|