My method of teaching is based upon a thorough understanding. A lot of the time what students find hard is the problem solving aspect of questions. With a little bit more insight students can tackle these problems with ease. This is achieved by showing students 'why' rather than 'what' and explaining why all the ideas within Maths and Physics make logical sense.
For the past 2 years I have tutored student's ranging from year 7 to GCSE, in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, where all the grade received by students were 7/A or above. At A Level l I took Maths, Physics, Further Maths and Chemistry, where I am expected to achieve A*'s in all.
I studied at the Grammar School at Leeds 2005 – present.
Mathematics – 9
Geography – 9
Religious Studies – 9
English Literature – 9
Computer Science – 9
English Language – 8
Business Studies – A*
Double Science – A*A*
German – A*
Predicted Grades for A-Levels
Mathematics – A*
Further Mathematics – A*
Physics – A*
Chemistry – A*
I currently hold a conditional offer to read Physics and the University of Oxford where I would start in the year 2020.
• Leeds City Council – June 2017
For a week I shadowed a variety of staff along the technology based areas of Leeds City Council, gaining on appreciation for the characteristic of a large scale workplace, as well as developing my interpersonal skills through interactions with the public.
• Voluntary Football Coach.
• Part time GCSE Maths and Physics tutor.
• Volunteered at local charity shop.
• Previously have had a part time summer job working in a shoe shop.
• Achieved a distinction in my GCSE spoken language.
• Previously been awarded the Mathematics subject prize and the Computer Science Excellence award within my school.
• I have completed by bronze Duke of Edinburgh award.
• Represented my school by playing for my schools ‘A Team’ as well as previously playing for Leeds United academy in my youth.
• Selected to be faculty leader for Mathematics at the Grammar School at Leeds, which involves helping young children excel and find a passion for Maths.
• Achieved a Merit in the AEA (Advanced extension award)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||Not available|