My teaching method is using real-life examples and stories to create meaning. I will provide powerpoints and worksheets to help. I have past examples of assignments and case studies so learners can see layouts of how the assignment can be structured. All the resources that have been given to me during my undergrad will be at your disposal.
I graduated in Early Years Education in 2018. I achieved a 2:2 with Honours. I have been teaching lessons for two years. A lot of the lessons, learners will tell me a topic they are struggling with so I can help them as best as I can. I am now currently doing my PGCE so happy to help with the application and how to get into teaching.
For cancellations, please cancel the lesson up to 72 hours in advance or it will not be refundable.
I am a confident, responsible and articulate young individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. I am an enthusiastic, hard working person, detail-oriented who can work on my own initiative as well as in a team. I take pride in my work and ensure everything is done to the best of my abilities. I know how to handle multiple responsibilities whilst providing exceptional customer service.
2019 – 2020: The University of Bolton
PGCE English Literature and ESOL
2014 – 2018 The University of Bedfordshire
2:2 Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honours in Early Years Education
2012 – 2014 Rochdale Sixth Form College
A-Levels – E- Psychology, C - English Language and D- Drama
2007-2012 Matthew Moss High School
7 A-C GSCE’S in the following subjects
Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, History, French, Drama, I.C.T
December 2018 – Present NHS – North Pennine Trust
Job Title: Ophthalmic Technician
• Carry out investigatory procedures for patients with medical retinal eye disease including Optical Coherence Tomography, Visual Fields Analyser, Auto refraction, Logmar and Snellen visual assessments.
• Independently run remote monitoring clinics.
• Communicate clearly and appropriately with patients, their relatives/friends, colleagues and all other members of the multidisciplinary team, including responding to queries, answering the phone, taking messages, and passing on written and verbal information to patients.
• To support qualified staff in the assessment of health needs, planning, delivery and evaluation of care for several individuals or groups of patients, including clinical risk assessment.
October 2017- March 2018 Better Health Care
Job Title – Domiciliary Care Worker
• Organising client folder.
• Addressing sensitive confidential informational with clients.
• Reporting to senior staff members
• Providing care to people who still live in their own homes but require additional support
• Helping individuals maintain their independence
• Assisting with personal care, cooking and cleaning.
February 2017 – October 2017 Choice Teachers South
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children
• Assisting with the development of the children’s personal, social and language abilities
• Organising and supervising play and activities
• Help nurture and develop the knowledge and abilities of children 0-5.
• Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage to reach each individual full potential
June – August 2017
June - August 2016 Lake Valley Camp, Wisconsin, USA
Job Title: Summer Camp Counselor
• Worked at a summer camp in the USA for underprivileged and inner-city youth
• Organized and led activities such as: arts and crafts, nature walks, songs, games and cabin nights.
• In charge of children from 8 – 16 years of age, providing leadership to the campers and help develop their growth and daily skills.
• Being flexible and able to deal with unexpected situations such as weather and injuries.
• Maintaining accurate records of incident reports. Logs and daily attendance.
• Ensuring the health and safety of children, reporting any behavioural concern to management.
• Facing new challenges every day.
• Concluding written evaluations of the session.
Job Title: Reception Teaching Assistant Castle Lower School, Bedford
• Supervised the children in the reception class
• Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
• Creating displays of pupils’ work
• Organised activities for the children
• Being familiar with the school policies and guidelines in regards to safeguarding
• Help maintain good behaviour and order amongst pupils in conjunction with the school’s behaviour policy.
• Read stories to the children
• Listen to the children read and assess their level of reading.
• Encourage the children to learn in many ways and help develop their personal, social, emotional and development skills.
Job Title: Crew Member McDonalds, Aspects, Bedford
October 2015 – May 2016
• Operating a cash register
• Taking Orders
• Organising the Drive-thru
• Taking payments
• Stocking food
• Cleaning work area
• Meeting targets and deadlines
Summers 2013-2014 EduTrain Consulting Ltd, Rochdale
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Responsibilities: General Office duties including:
• Providing general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing and filing.
• Open, sort and distribute correspondence.
• Answering calls. Managing calendar for the director
• Receiving and replying to emails, preparing memos, redrafting documents if needed.
• Organizing the documents into folders, maintain office supplies.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, early years education lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|