*How do I help students learn Mandarin?
• When teaching pronunciation I help starters know the tongue positions to pronounce properly. Listening and practising distinguishing tones are very important since Chinese is a tonal language.
• I create commonly used sentence patterns instead of complicated grammar terms to help learners be able to make sentences and get used to what people usually talk/speak.
• I design diverse lessons for students with various levels and purposes such as daily conversation, talking about different topics, and preparing for exams.
• For learners who want to improve their conversational skill:
Students are the main role which means they speak and share their opinions and meanwhile I correct mistakes or suggest natural usage.
I'm learning about education, languages, and linguistics. I've been working as a private and online tutor teaching Mandarin and English in London and other countries for more than 8 years. I enjoy teaching and sharing my experience with both kids and adult learners.
* Teaching Experience:
• Completed a training programme in 'Teaching Chinese as a Second Language' and got the certificate
• Private/online instructor to help toddlers / pupils / adults learn Mandarin at nurseries / primary schools / companies in London... (DBS checked)
• Private/online instructor to help students learn Mandarin and English
• ESL/ESOL Instructor at language centres, language schools, and English learning clubs...
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£85|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£170|