I would like to give lessons in Econoimcs up to univeristy level and lessons in Mandarin for all levels. My teaching is interactive and interesting. For Economics, I start and end my lessons with Q&A to make sure my students understand the material that confuses them the most. For Mandarin, I tailor my lessons to each student's interest and focus on the area they wish to improve the most.
Hi I’m Jiangnan. I am a BSc Economics graduate and a research assisant at UCL. I would like to share my passion for Economics and inspire students to learn more about this subject. I am also a native Chinese speaker. I love to share my culture and language to my students.
I enjoyed my experience in part-time tutoring in Economics and Chinese. I have also worked for a summer school in Oxford interacting with students aged 9-22.
-University College London, BSc Economics (2016-2019)
-University of California, Berkeley, Summer Session in Behavioral Economics(2018)
-St. Clare’s, Oxford, IB (2014-2016)
- University College London Department of Economics, Research Assistant (March 2019- Present)
- Find Digs, Summer School Activity Leader (June 2017-July 2017)
- Manning's tutoring, Economics and Mathematics tutor (March 2017- April 2017) - Original Volunteers, Volunteering Teacher in Thailand (June-July 2016)
- St Clare's, Oxford, language network Madarin teacher (2014-2016)
- Gold medal, UKMT Senior Mathematics Challenge (2015)
- St Clare’s Principal award for academic excellence (2016)
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£210||£200|