The best way to teach students in learning via first principles and practicing past exam questions which would help students internalize the subject matter more effectively. I believe breaking down problems into simple components so students can grasp it easily.
I am a qualified accountant and work in a financial services firm in the City. I did my bachelors in Economics and subsequently pursued my Chartered Accountancy qualifications. I have over five years of experience in tutoring Economics, Mathematics and Accounting.
Self Employed as a tutor : 2012 - Present
• Tutoring A Levels and GCSE students in Mathematics, Economics and Sociology
• Tutoring undergraduate students in Economics and Finance
• Tutoring ACCA exam takers for various exams such as Financial Reporting
Accounts Payable Administrator
Idexx Laboratories : 11/2014 - 01/2018
• Handled Purchase to Pay cycle for several legal entities in the European, Asian & North American regions
• Audited expense reports in Concur and prepared credit card reconciliation reports
• Created reports and tools for management review including month end outstanding creditor report, employee expense dashboard, weekly payment run report, Accounts Payable team performance metrics report
Jump Trading: 07/2018 - Present
• Managing month end close process for several European and Asian Entities including posting of journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts and performing income statement analysis
• Assisting the Reporting Accountant in preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts for entities in EU and APAC region, including compliance with each applicable local GAAP standards
• Assisting in the coordination of annual audit activities of external auditors; liaising with external auditors on external financial statement drafts and accounting issues
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, economics lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|