I am an Economics Graduate giving Maths Lessons to GCSE and A Level students.
I give efficient and easy to follow lessons showing how to answer questions and learn maths the interesting way. Combat maths with ways that suit your style rather than your teachers style.
I have been giving lessons to younger target groups since I was an A-level student myself. I used to teach 2 students per week for a whole term or before their major exams. I teach most higher level students but even if you're are struggling at maths, I am still able to help!
Sep 2013 – July 2016 BSc Economics, University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK
Relevant Courses: Advanced Econometrics, Corporate Finance, Financial Markets
Achieved 2:1 Degree
Aug 2014 – Jan 2015 Economics, Concordia University Montreal, Canada
University Wide Exchange Program, Earned 4.2/4.3 overall
Relevant Courses: Money & Banking, Economic Data Analysis, Statistical Methods
Sep 2012 – Jun 2013 Highbury Grove High School London, UK
A Level: Chinese (A*), Economics (A), English Literature (A), Mathematics (A)
AS Level: Further Mathematics (A)
Sep 2011 – Jun 2012 Northgate High School Ipswich, UK
AS Level: Chinese (A), Economics (A), English Literature (A), Mathematics (A),
Sep 2006 – Jun 2011 Copleston High School Ipswich, UK
GCSEs: 13 A*-A grades
Aug 2015 – Sep 2015 Summer Intern, Bank of America Merrill Lynch London, UK
Hedge Funds and Broker Dealer Service Analyst
• Renovated and centralized the LOB’s documentation to be used globally and wrote a guide to using the new
• Helped with bringing new clients on-board efficiently and participating in opening new market accounts for
Jul 2014 – Aug 2014 Summer Intern, Bank of America Merrill Lynch London, UK
Strategic Change Analyst
• Testing, analysing and amending the performance of a new trading platform made to globalise entitlements
from both the UK and US
• Executed an internal audit for all projects in GMOMO
• Organised social and volunteering events for 300 employees
• Presented to the Senior Executives on my individual project as well as a team project developing the EMIR
Aug 2011 – May 2012 Hostess, Ipswich Town Football Club Ipswich, UK
• Working under pressure efficiently with a team to provide excellent customer service.
• Serving food and drinks on match days.
Sep 2015 – July 2016 Equity Fund Team Member, Nottingham Economics and Finance Society
Sep 2013 – July 2016 Ambassador, School of Economics
• Responsible for events held by the School of Economics for potential applicants through UCAS Open Days
and Sixth Form Conferences
Sep 2013 – July 2016 Intern, School of Economics
• Created external contact database to efficiently send monthly newsletters to our global contacts monthly
• Performed data analysis work on Macroeconomic Data using MS Excel and E-views for a PhD Student
Sep 2013 – Jun 2014 Team Up Volunteer
• Tutoring GCSE Mathematics to students in Bullwell Academy to support them academically to achieve their
targets and to guide and develop their personal skills in preparation for their future
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||£90||£90||Not available|
|10 hours||£180||£180||Not available|