Mathematics lover! Arithmetic, Algebra and Trigonometry!
Lessons to Primary and Secondary School pupils, who are in need of taking the mathematical knowledge to the next level! Let's smash it.
- Mixture of videos (visual) and verbal (audio) learning, to make sure that each problem is caught and solved.
● Coached over 100 youths from different communities across the UK in a multiple-day activity event during the summer of 2014 and 2015
● Number one performer when distributing the responsibilities among the team to finding the most suitable location to play, the required sports equipment, the time management and the group allocation of each young person
September 2013 – July 2016 University of Portsmouth BSc Economics 2.1
● Analysed the sovereign risk of Germany after the financial crisis in 2010, amidst the Euro in a risk report for the International Banking & Financial Management unit
● Provided research material for ethnic and political segregation and its association with civil wars in dissertation project
● Improved the delivery of presentations based on dissertation findings
● Managed independent and group assignments whilst evaluating valid sources to extract
● Developed spread sheets with the assistance of statistical software packages such as Bloomberg, E-Views and Microsoft Excel
September 2011 – July 2013 Archbishop Tenison’s Sixth Form (A-levels) B, C, C
● Economics, Biology, Mathematics
● Competed in a leadership scheme to team to develop the best racing gadget
● Mentored a Year 9 and Year 7 form weekly so that they could have the chance to experience having a role model
● Undertook the Chartered Management Institute leadership scheme which developed motivation and communication skills to help improve operational efficiency in and out of the workplace. Competed in a budgeted challenge to create a race car
● Chartered Management Institute Level 3 First Line Management Award - 2013
● Influenced a collective sale of over £500 to a customer at Ted Baker - 2014
● Practiced and played the keyboard in the local community choir - 2014
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£200|