I am a recent graduate and therefore have valuable experience with regards to current economics teaching at university. Lessons would be beneficial for those at A level or undergraduate level with a friendly mentor approach, tuition sessions are taught in a relaxed atmosphere
I have an Economics degree achieved with first class honours completed as a sandwich degree. I worked one year on placement using the econometrics I learnt in my first two years and applied it in day to day job
BSC (Hons) Economics: University of Huddersfield 2015-2019. Grade: First Class Honours
• Year 1 modules: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Accounting for Managers, Financial Services and Statistics for Economics. Grade average: 67%.
• Year 2 modules: Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Quantitative Economics, Banking and Finance, International Economics and Economic History. Grade average 74%
• Year 3 modules: Economic Theory, Monetary and Finance, Econometrics, and Dissertation. Grade Average 75%
• A-levels: Economics A, English Language B, Chemistry C.
Communication: experienced in communicating effectively with customers and colleagues, tailoring to their needs accordingly
IT: ability to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel and experience with SAS Data package
Teamwork: ability to work with colleagues/customers with different levels of understanding
Problem Solving: remaining calm and dependable when difficult situations arise working with others to fix the problem at hand
Department for Work and Pensions (Placement) – Economist: September 2017-August 2018
• Being responsible for a regular data release by running, checking, releasing
• Communicating with users, highlighting any issues and the solutions
• Building capability of customers/colleagues through presentations and 1 to 1 session
• Becoming a key contact for my team over the year
• Added to the Dean’s List for Exceptional Performance 2017 based on my average credit pass mark in my second year of university
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£10|