My teaching method revolves around extensively preparing my students with the knowledge required to tackle any question that could arise in an exam paper. I use real world examples to engage my students and allow them to easily follow the chain of events that occur due to the implementation of an economic model.
I am an Economics Student at UCL with a passion to develop students' understanding of key microeconomic and macroeconomic concepts. I achieved 10 A*s and 2 As at GCSEs and two A*s in Economics and Maths and an A in Physics at A-Level.
BSc Economics, University College London, 2020 – 2023
• Taking optional computing module in Python programming
Rugby School, Warwickshire, 2014 – 2019
• A Levels: Mathematics (D1), Economics (A*) and Physics (D3)
• GCSEs: 9 A* and 2 A grades, including Mathematics and English
Bright Network’s Internship Experience UK: Investment Banking programme, June 2020
• Researched the potential benefit to British Airways of acquiring a smaller Eastern European airline.
• Examined business models, trading & transaction comparables and market values. I then made a presentation to propose which smaller airline BA should target.
• This experience led by Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Macquarie and J.P. Morgan played to my mathematical and analytical strengths. It expanded my understanding of M&A transactions and valuation methodologies, and sharpened my presentation skills.
• The internship confirmed my appetite to work in a challenging environment on diverse projects, that have a global outreach. It underlined my interest in how the corporate world interrelates with investment banking.
Internship with MacroStrategy Partnership, August 2018
• Analysed three investment opportunities in the oil industry: Tullow, Enquest and Exillion. The internship involved researching the income statements, cash flows and the potential of various oil fields. This developed my financial analysis skills and I delivered a presentation to a Founding Partner on which firm should be invested in.
Perfect! Noah has provided excellent tuition for my daughter for A-Level Economics. His explanations are in great depth and the notes he provides are very useful. His exam technique has also immensely helped to improve the grade my daughter will achieve in her exams.
Noah has been an excellent Economics tutor for my daughter. The explanations and notes he provides for different concepts are very detailed and easy to understand. His exam technique has also helped my daughter to achieve higher marks in exams. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help in A-Level Economics.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|