My teaching technique is one of inspiring inquisitiveness. This is so because I have never been the fastest at grasping concepts, but have realized that when I approach it at my pace the retention seems to be much greater than others who perceived to have mastered the topics. I base this method on going into the depths of the question, inquiring why that question was approached in a particular manner- and in this way the student will never have to rote learn the methods and waste time in examinations. Most importantly, this will also prepare them for any and all competitive examinations as this method has been tried and tested in my experience yielding to a top 1% score in the ACT, IMO, IEO and TSA examinations.
I started my education from a CBSE school up until the 10th grade after which I undertook the challenging IB Diploma and KIS(American) Diploma at a boarding school and now am pursuing a BSc degree at one of the top colleges in Europe. In my free time, I have always tutored my juniors and even my peers and this interest was first inculcated when I taught 8th graders in my junior year.
Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) | University of Warwick | Oct 2018-June 2021
· Expected 1st with a focus on Economics (major) and Politics (minor)
International Baccalaureate Diploma | Kodaikanal International | July 2016-May 2018
· 41 points with 776 in Higher Levels (Economics, History and Math)
· Highest diploma score at the school with highest grades achieved in English, History and Hindi
Volunteer | Kodaikanal Society for Protection of Animals(KSPCA) | Jan 2017-Nov 2017
· Designated as student leader for a successful project involving constructing shelter homes and vaccination schemes
Fresher Representative at Warwick International Relations society
· The role entails overseeing the organisation of speaker events, the marketing process, dealing with finances and hosting socials
Fresher Representative at Warwick Congress society
· Act as a link between the senior society executive and first-years, especially by facilitating the re-branding of the flagship conference this upcoming year
Events Team member in Warwick Emerging Markets Society
· Part of an inclusive team which will be involved in leading and organising events to spread knowledge regarding emerging markets
First-year PPE course representative¬ on the student-staff liaison committee (SSLC)
· Serving as a bridge between students and teaching staff regarding topics such as student support services, course changes and module evaluations.
Skills and Extra-curricular activities
· Member of the student council since freshman year and president of the debate and model UN clubs in high school
· Captain of the Table Tennis Team at high school, with regular participation in regional tournaments
· Intra-school ‘Best Orator’ award in freshman and sophomore year of high school
· Participated in more than 30 UN simulations, having won individual and/or team prizes in most
· 2nd prize in national-level World Scholars Cup debate segment, competed by more than 300 students
Numerical and Language Abilities
· Intra-school ‘Math Whiz Kid’ award in sophomore year
· High Distinction (highest regional score) in the University of New South Wales Macmillan English exam
· Scores of 34 and 35 (99th percentile) in Math and Reading sections of the ACT exam
· Returned a 22.7%(pre-tax) return on a personal initial investment of 2000 euros in a financial quarter through swing trading in the National Stock Exchange (NSE)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|