- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach up to A2 Economics and Business Studies, which includes Applied Business and BTEC.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Management Science;
PGCE Business and Economics 14-19 Education;
currently doing my Masters in Education and Professional Education.
- How much do you charge?
The base price is £21 per hour. For a group lesson of four students or over, I charge £15 per student per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I usually travel to the learner's house in the west London area.
- When are you available?
I am flexible in this respect.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach ages 14-19.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I give one-on-one online tutoring with fast feedback on exam questions and essays.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a very committed reflective practitioner who excels in getting the best out my students so that you can get the best grades possible and the confidence to reach the stars.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 6 years of teaching experience in west London schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, my latest CRB is from April 2008.
- Where and with whom did you train?
PGCE at London University's Institute of Education.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Examiner for Edexcel and AQA.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Ages 14-19 in Economics and Business Studies.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|