I am a university student currently studying economics, however, I have been involved in music for more than a decade. Being that I have always found a way to make learning fun, easy and interesting to little children, I am willing to teach children taking music theory exams up to grade 5 and give piano lessons to children up to grade 4.
I have been able to give both piano and music lessons to children for the past two years, helping them to achieve good results in the graded Trinity Guildhall exams. I once assisted a piano teacher in helping one of his students prepare for a piano competition.
Rates may vary for transport depending on distance travelled
University of Nottingham
BSc Economics (Hons)
Queens College Taunton
(2014 – 2016)
A-levels: Economics (A), Maths (A), Geography (B)
Estaport Schools (Lagos, Nigeria)
(2008 - 2014)
8 IGCSEs, grade 1A* 3As 3Bs and 1C, including Economics (A*) and Maths (A)
• Children’s home-helper: Volunteering at Orphanages and Special needs homes in Nigeria, providing the children with clothing, food, toys and love. This allowed for an improvement in organisation and communication skills. (April 2014)
• School in a Bag (SIAB) Charity: Worked with a team in arranging and packing the school bags for shipping to less privileged countries and also interacted with people willing to donate, informing them about the works of the organisation. Through this, teamwork, organising and communication skills were acquired. (DECEMBER 2016)
• Gold DoE programme, walking and camping for 4 days in the Lake District and also indulging in World AIMS (A volunteering organisation) (2014-Present)
• Actively engaging in music for the past 11 years, getting distinctions in music exams and performing in several piano recitals and competitions. Currently preparing for the grade 8 exams in both theory and practical music for the Trinity London College music examinations in 2017
• Particular interests in sports such as swimming, horse riding and badminton during leisure time but have also been involved in competitive swimming.
• Also Taekwondo and Gymnastics, competing in both national and international competitions during Primary school years (2004-2010)
• Member of the Nottingham Economic and Finance Society (NEFS) including the Women in Finance (WiF) division at the University of Nottingham.
• Attended HSBC sponsored breakfast with female employees based in London focusing on the details of each finance division and the day-to-day activities of a finance career (2016).
• Advanced numeracy skills shown by A level Maths results
• Productive and efficient in all tasks given displayed in academics and extra-curricular such preparation for piano exams and recitals
• Working well under pressure, ensuring strict deadlines are met as shown academically
• Flexibility, whilst maintaining enthusiasm and commitment to each project as shown in Volunteering programmes.
• Gold DofE- 1 section to complete (Residential Section)
• Grade 7 Theory Trinity College Exams
• Grade 6 Piano (with distinction- 93%) Trinity College Exams
• Vice President of Student board in Secondary school- demonstrating leadership skills
• Gold, silver and bronze medals in Taekwondo, Swimming and Gymn
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||Not available|