My teaching method is to help you gain a real understanding of what you're learning, as by developing this understanding you can apply it to any situation, rather than just recalling information. By guiding you through multiple problem sheets, the best level of understanding can be made!
I graduated with a First Class honours in a Masters in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from University College London and I now work as a Software Engineer at NatWest Group.
Having studied mathematics, physics and chemistry at A-level, I have the right background to help you excel in these subjects.
Masters in ELECTRONIC and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, University College London
Third year predicted grade – First Class
Modules include Electronic Circuits, Renewable Energy, Nanotechnology, Photonics and Engineering for Society.
Advanced Levels at The Blue Coat School, Oldham
Citizenship (A) Chemistry (A) Mathematics (A*) Physics (B) AS Government and Politics (A)
Extended Project Qualification (A)
GCSE’s at The Crossley Heath School
10 A*-A including Mathematics and English
EMPLOYMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Systems Integration Engineer at Cummins Inc
• Co-ordinated the work of the sub systems to produce technical specifications that fulfill customer requirements.
• Investigated turbocharger test failures through design and technical reviews to find the origin of problems.
• Raised engineering work and drawing requests for changes in design based on analysis of results from test cells.
• Initiated project proposals by producing bill of materials document, Gantt charts and component procurement.
Sales Assistant at Harrods
• Promoted designer casual wear in Harrods Fashion labs, maximizing sales through the busiest Christmas period.
• Ensured every customer received the highest level of customer service through a personal shopping experience.
• Organised and stock rotated items on display for customer ease, with the best availability for every individual. Student engagement team at Engineering Without Borders
• Visited primary and secondary schools in London Boroughs to engage students in a variety of engineering activities.
• Designed team building, planning and practical activities to give students an insight into a career in STEM.
• Arranged monthly meetings with the society to discuss feedback on activities, improving on our delivery at each visit. Code Academy with CodeFirst:Girls
• Published a live website including interactive elements, social buttons, a functional and responsive sales webpage.
House Parent at Bede’s Summer School
• Mentored and assisted international students ages 5-17 in learning to read, write and speak English.
• Observed students welfare and personal wellbeing, alerting other members of staff and recording irregular behavior.
• Functioned the Bede’s database for flight arrivals, room arrangements, student notifications, check ins and check outs.
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) Diamond Jubilee Scholar, sponsored by BT
Gold Crest Award – Produced a working prototype solution and detailed written report to prevent theft to remote cashbox stackers. National Citizenship Service – Six week program, including personal and team building activities with a final goal of raising awareness and funding by approaching businesses and local residents for a local charity, Dr. Kershaws Hospice.
World Challenge – Fundraised £4000 to travel and build a school for children in a four week project in an underdeveloped region in Belize.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
How To Change The World University Project – Led a team of 5 over a two week project providing a solution to the London Underground air quality. Our system implemented existing ventilation as well as new technology to create a smarter and more sustainable city.
Muslim Aid Volunteer – Contributed to the work of helping the homeless and refugees through distribution of aid bags throughout the year, as well as attending and volunteering at fundraising events such as bag packings, fairs and charity sales.
Languages – Conversational Urdu.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking ICT lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|