Hi, I'm Liz
I am currently studying at the Royal College of Music
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Oboe to grade 8 and Piano to grade 5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am studying BMus at the Royal College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 p/h for Oboe lessons, although most will be half and hour (up to grade 6) so will be £12.50.
Piano lessons will be £9 for half an hour - I only teach up to grade 5 so don't do hour lessons for this
- Where do you teach?
I will travel to your place to teach.
I am happy to travel to most places in zones 1-2 but please contact me - I am willing to travel up to an hour each way.
- When are you available?
I am available for a lot of the times during the week and weekends but please contact to see what's convenient.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
For Oboe, I am happy to teach 9/10+ and for piano, 6+.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare pupils for ABRSM graded exams if they want.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have some experience teaching beginners.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
oboe lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|