We all know that exams, especially in the core subjects are essential to get good marks in, but fear not, I am here to help you achieve your highest potential!
A little background to me and my interests:
• Currently studying Business Management with Marketing at a Russell Group University.
• Interests include: Playing piano, public speaking, making a positive impact on peoples' lives!
My background in teaching this subject and success stories:
> I have taught English to students ranging from preparation for the 11+ exams to GCSE Examinations in English Language and Literature.
All students have achieved entry into their first school of choice and grades B and above respectively.
My lesson structure:
> I am happy to talk through the basic structure of essay planning and writing for English exams - this is key to obtaining a high grade.
> No questions are silly questions - I understand that things can get confusing, and I am here to clear your doubts!
> Proper exam technique, practice papers and how to answer questions are elements I will focus on during lessons.
• Preparation for 11+ exams I charge £12/hour
• Preparation for GCSE exams I charge £15/hour
• If you have booked a lesson in advance, and now unable to attend, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance.
> Currently studying a degree in Business Management with Marketing at University of Birmingham.
> GCSE English and English Literature both grades A.
Novels studied: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
An Inspector Calls by J.B. Priestly
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|