I endeavour to make lessons fun and engaging for pupils whilst maintaining a structured and thorough programme of study. I love teaching and as a professional musician I understand the positive influence a good teacher can have. The discipline and enthusiasm needed to learn an instrument are valuable qualities in other areas of life!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Oboe, Baroque Oboe, Recorder, Piano, Music Theory, Chamber Music, Classical Singing, Cor Anglais, Early Years Education, English as a Foreign Language, GCSE English, History and Music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal College of Music for my undergraduate degree and graduated with a 2:1. I then continued with post graduate studies at the Tchaikovsky Conservatoire in Moscow.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 for an hour's session.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in London and around the Cambridge/Peterbourough area. I have a car and am willing to travel to students' houses but I can also teach them from home if easier.
- When are you available?
Generally evenings and Saturdays are preferable although times are very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
It is possible to give tutoring via Skype or email.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching privately for over 5 years in London and have worked as a foreign lanuage teacher at a baby school in Moscow during my time of study there. I have also worked for two major private schools in the UK.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal College of Music in London with David Theodore and then with Philip Nodel, Alexei Utkin and Dmitri Bulgakov at the Tchaikovsky Conservatoire of Music in Moscow, Russia.
• Royal College of Music, London Bmus (Hons) 2:1
• Tchaikovsky Conservatoire of Music, Moscow
• CRB Checked
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|