Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats' students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* KidiKats Programme (ages 3–5) is a combined Numeracy and Literacy programme.
* Special support available for SATS, GCSE revision, 11+ and common entrance.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to GCSE, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
- Centre Director(s)
I have been running after school maths and English classes for over a decade, and I am passionate about helping children achieve their full potential in the least painless way possible! As a teacher I relish the chance to know children for many years, or sometimes their entire school career, and to provide them with security and consistency.
The Guildford centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor.
• SCHOOL SUCCESS STARTS HERE! School topics and core skills both supported and extended. We stay up to date with changes to the National Curriculum, including SATs and GCSEs.
• For those seeking to improve their school grades, or catch to up their peers.
• Full clearance held by all staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the full UK curriculum, programmes for each individual student.
MagiKats has certainly helped my boys gain confidence. Emma is really tuned in with the children,knows their needs and how to get the best out of them. All the boys have shown a constant improvement in their performance since attending MagiKats! If you want to offer your child extra tuituion, either because they struggle or because you feel they need to be pushed more I definitely recommend you to speak to Emma and she will be able to advise you.
Emma in Guildford is very tuned in to each individual. Work is aimed at their level so you could have 2 children at the same age covering different topics;it is geared for your child working at their pace. The program makes the children more comfortable and confident and Emma is always there at the end of the phone if you need to discuss anything that worries you. It is not a short term fix but long term continuity which reinforces and builds their understanding.
Great way for your child to stay top of the class. Enjoyable weekly class sessions with other children of same ages. A little bit of work to do at home on a daily basis with a day off included. My son aged 8 really enjoys doing the work and finds school work easier as he has covered the topics at MagiKats already. Continues in school holidays as well really good over the summer as continuity is good.
My top tips: Money wise works out cheaper than having a private tutor.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking 13 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|