Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats’ students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* KidiKats Programme (ages 3–5) is a combined Numeracy and Literacy programme.
* Special support available for SATS, GCSE revision, 11+ and common entrance.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to GCSE, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Mondays 4:10 - 5: 30pm
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
- Centre Director(s)
I have been running after school maths and English classes for over a decade, and I am passionate about helping children achieve their full potential in the least painless way possible! As a teacher I relish the chance to know children for many years, or sometimes their entire school career, and to provide them with security and consistency.
The Mytchett centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor. Visit the website to see a video of a workshop in action.
- About Us
MagiKats offers out of school Maths and English tuition suitable for all children from early years to GCSE (ages 4 to 16). Children who want help with their school work want that help NOW. They want topics being covered at school to be more accessible immediately, yet at the same time are likely to have gaps in core skills that need to be filled. This is why we work on two strands simultaneously - to give an immediate boost underpinned by steady consolidation. In workshops (40 minute sessions once a week per subject) students look at the harder applied topics of maths and English, all with teaching support and activities to support their written work with a multi-sensory approach. The core work (completed at home, typically 5-10 minutes a day) keeps the skills that underpin this work practised, at a comfortable level for each student. Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering at school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Special support is available when exams are looming and we offer a special programme during the long summer break. MagiKats is a programme written by UK educators, in the UK. Our materials are adjusted as necessary to support the school curriculum, whether for the UK, Ireland, or further afield. We keep everything up to date and adjust whenever necessary to remain in line with student need.
• Providing local tuition since 1999, proud to offer long term extension and support work from pre-school to GCSE. Students build confidence and skills whilst earning stamps, prizes and awards.
• See our website for more details, testimonials and video of a workshop! Fully trained and experienced staff. Special programmes available over the summer and for exam preparation up to and including GCSE.
• Full clearance held by all staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the full UK curriculum, programmes for each individual student.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking 13 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|