I am an IMC & CFA Charterholder with over five years investment practice experience and over six year as a CFA/ Financial Market Product Tutor for one of the leading financial training firms.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
CFA levels I, II & III, Finances, Financial Mathematics, Fixed Income, Derivatitives, Equity, Maths, Statistics and related courses.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- How much do you charge?
Fees start from £60 up to £120 per hour, which depends on the course, period & hours booked for. Minimum session is 2 hours per seating.
- Where do you teach?
Preferably Central London and also willing to travel and can teach via Skype.
- When are you available?
Work seven days a week. Please contact to arrange times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Working professionals and postgraduates writting the following exams (CFA I, II & III, FRM, IMC, SII, MSc, MBA).
University level students and A-level students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
(CFA I, II & III, FRM, IMC, SII, MSc, MBA,)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online session are done via live online training platform. Details to be sent once an agreement has been reached.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I will show you the practical application of the theory making our session lively and motivational
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over six years working full time as a CFA & Financial Market Product Tutor for one of the leading financial training in the City of London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
In the City of London for one of the leading financial training firm.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Chartered Financial Institute and CFA Society of the UK
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students careers are diverse from Associate Analyst to Senior Analyst.
• BSc. Accounting
• CFA Charterholder & IMC
• CFA UK
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|