My classes would be very interactive. I would make sure that people attending my classes would take away something important and valuable everyday. Classes will be fun filled and students would be immensely motivated at the same time. There will not be a dull moment at any point.
I have been teaching for the past 2 years. I have around 40 students. Almost all of them are toppers in the language. I make sure that my students are always motivated to achieve the best in their life professionally and personally.
There is no cancellation fees
To grow with the organization that provides open and conductive environment and challenging job opportunities.
Qualification BOARD/UNIVERSITY SCHOOL/COLLEGE PERCENTAGE/CGPA
10th CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION(C.B.S.E) SRI TVS RAO SRI KRISHNA VIDYA MANDIR 71.4
(COMP. SCI.) STATE BOARD JAWAHAR HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL 84.3
(2014 Passout) ANNA UNIVERSITY RAJALAKSHMI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY 7.40 CGPA
• Programming Languages: C, C++
• Softwares : NS2, MATLAB
• Embedded Systems
• Software Testing
• ITIL V3 Foundation
In-Plant Training and Internships attended:
• KaaShiv Info Tech(In-Plant Training)(Won Best Performer of the Batch Award)
• Uniq Technologies(In-Plant Training)
• Uniq Technologies(Internship)
Projects / Papers Presented
Sl. No. Name of the college Topic of symposium/project Won/ Participated Date
1. Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology Solar Powered Mobile Phone Charger(Project) Participated 03/02/2012 and 04/02/2012
2. Sri Krishna Engineering College High voltage Direct Current Transmission and Reception(Symposium) First Place 14/02/2013
3. Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology Energy Harvesting using Wireless based Microwaves(Symposium) Second Place 28/02/2013
4. Sri Krishna Institute of Technology Detection of Power Consumption by Illegal Means (Symposium) Participated 15/03/2013
5. SMK Fomra Institute of Technology Energy Harvesting using Wireless based Microwaves(Symposium) Participated 16/03/2013
6. Madras Institute of Technology Nanobots-The Artificial Blood(Project) Second Place 15/04/2013
Final Year Project
A security system based on biometrics of iris and palm print and using the method of Steganography.
Worked As Content Quality Associate at Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.,(deputed by Lumesse) Chennai from September 3 2014 to December 2 2014.
Worked As Catalog Associate at Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd., Chennai from January 19 2015 to November 27 2015.
Worked As Incident Manager, ITIL for Neiman Marcus Group at Wipro Technologies Ltd. , Chennai from November 30 2015 to August 31 2016.
Worked As Major Incident Manager, ITIL for Greater Toronto Airports Authority at Wipro Technologies Ltd. , Pune from September 5 2016 to October 23 2017. I have been onsite twice in the course of 1 year for this project.
Working As Major Incident Manager, ITIL for NiSource at Wipro Technologies Ltd. , Pune from October 24 2017 to Present.
Name: Cheruvu Ramyakala
Father’s Name: Cheruvu Saibabu
Date of Birth: May 06, 1992
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
Hobbies: Athletics (State Level Champion), Turtoring
Date : ______________________
Place: (RAMYAKALA CHERUVU)
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£5|