I'm an engineering(Electronic and Communications) grad who is in love with Math and Physics! And would love to make others fall in love with them as well! Students(or anyone who would love to learn) from grade 8 to grade 12 for Maths and physics and engineering students for Math, physics and Electronics/Electrical/Communications can approach me.
I follow 'keep it as simple, if possible silly!' strategy to make you understand any concept with a practical approaches! you'll surely have fun!
I've been teaching Maths and Physics for class 8 to 10(all syllabus) for 6 years now, 11 and 12th for 4 years and Engineering students for 2 years. A total of at least 1500+ students have been taught by me till today. Additionally, I conduct workshops on practical electronics, mechatronics/ robotics, Python Programming language along with Image processing using libraries like Open CV.
The fee will remain the same for all students unless, when he/she is tested, found that extra effort is required to make the student feel more comfortable with the subject in which case the cost would be varied and will be decided post discussion.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications
• Research and Development of Air Ambulance (one of world’s largest X8 octocopter) @
ASTRA AERO, Bangalore.
• The ‘Light up revolution’ project by YUVA (Youth United for a Vision to Achieve).
• courses on ‘Signals and Systems’ and ‘Digital Signal Processing’ by THE INSTITUTE OF
ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERS (IETE, Bangalore)
• Course certification on image processing using MATLAB and raspberry Pi by ELECTRONO
• Co-ordinated the technical fest VertechX, MVJCE
• Conducted workshops on Raspberry Pi at MVJCE.
• Active member of THE UAV CLUB, MVJCE.
• Build war robots, automated maze solvers using image processing under the robotics club
• Line follower (1st year, BE)
• Medium sized war robot (1st year, BE)
• Medium sized quadcopter-RC controlled (2nd year, BE)
• As a part of the NGO-YUVA, provided solar lighting solutions to more than 216 families at
places like Kadra, Dandeli located in a thick forest where government electricity has not yet
reached. At Present, as a technical Head, working on Gravity lights which will be replacing
• Research and development of Air ambulance IANUARIA (an automated unmanned aerial
vehicle). This has been designed for the UAV medical express challenge, Australia which
was held in the month of September,2016. (3rd year, BE)
• Automated Maze solver and target detector using UV sensing and Image processing
technology. (3rd year, BE)
• Won the 1st prize for technical quiz at MVIT.
• Working as ‘Operations Head’ for ASTRA AERO. Our team (ASTRA AERO) cleared top
three in the second preliminary round for the UAV medical express challenge, Australia and
stood out to be the only INDIAN team among top 10 positions.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£210||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£1045||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£2079||£99|