I am graduate, I give live lessons from primary school to University level. My technique is a one to one approach so the student can ask questions and be fully clear on the topic been taught. I'm enthusiastic and passionate and I'm patient.
I've gave maths tuition when I was a student at Aston University and I've taught many student who said without my help they wouldn't have passed their modules. My students have gone on to achieve university degrees and A Level grade A in Mathematics
42 Bevan Avenue Barking Essex IG11 9NP
Email: (concealed information)
I’m an erudite team player who always values the opinion of other team members. I have shown teamwork skills and also good eye for detail in the tasks completed over the years. I’m a hardworking and enthusiastic engineering graduate. I have carried out various tasks where interpersonal and communication skills have been demonstrated. Currently seeking work in electrical engineering to utilize and hone the knowledge acquired over the past years.
• Able to carry out maintenance of lights and other electrical appliances
• Able to competently diagnose faulty equipments so they can be properly fixed
Excellent customer service skills
• Developed excellent customer service skills during work experiences
• Quickly adapted to the equipment and software used while working at different sites
Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Can confidently work and communicate in teams
• Team projects have helped develop my communication skills
• Competent with statistics, calculus and other mathematics subjects
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Light tests
• PAT tests
• Light and electrical appliance maintenance
• BMS control
• AHU, Boilers and Chillers maintenance
• FCU maintenance
PRS July 2016 to date
Engie - ITN Building, CBRE - Santander Building, Optimum - Gracechurch street , Platinum - Paddington square
BBL November 2017 to date
Jaguar – Ibex House
Babcock University July 2015 – April 2016
IT Customer Support Engineer
• Carried out maintenance on electronic devices
• Advised students and staffs looking to purchase new electronic devices
• Worked in a team setting up computer networks
• Fixed devices with software and hardware problems
Electronic and Electrical Engineering student October 2008 – May 2011
• Designed, implemented and tested Electrical and Electronic circuits
• Tested electrical circuits using, oscilloscopes and voltage testers
• Designed electrical circuits using CAD software
• Programmed electronics in VHDL
• Completed a final year project where technical knowledge was demonstrated
BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering May 2011
Electrical Systems Engineering, Electronic Systems Analysis, Digital Systems Architecture, Digital & Analogue Electronics, Digital Systems Design, Digital and Programmable Systems, Digital Systems Architecture, Principles and Circuits, Individual Final Year Project
Eastbury Comprehensive School Sep 2006 – Jun 2008
A Levels: Mathematics, AS Biology, AS Further Mathematics
Dagenham Park Church of England School Sep 2001 – Jun 2008
A Levels: Physics
GCSE: ICT, D&T, Mathematics, Science, Geography, French
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and publications. Reading. Keen musician; play at church services. I’m a keen football player and fan. I enjoy keeping fit.
Name: Rob Saunders
Position: Site Manager
Employer: Jaguar Building Services
Phone: (concealed information)4
Email: (concealed information)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|