I would employ an interactive learning method. I could provide numerous real life examples where the focal essence of any topic under discussion will be simplified. easy to grasp. Students can go at their own pace of learning. I am open for feedback at any point of time. I am also open to help with any of the assignments, or any self initiated projects.
I am a masters student in Electrical/Electronical engineering. With a formal experience in multinational companies, I have employed my programming skills in various embedded systems. I have taught undergraduate students on electronics devices and circuits and Matlab. Although I have come across several students interested in programming languages such as C, C++, Python which is highly essential in securing jobs in the field of technology. I can also help students with learning programming languages specific to particular domains such as Embedded systems, communication, data processing or just basic programming. With respect to to my english skills, I have secured good scores in IELTS and GRE.
University of Glasgow, UK
MSc Electrical and Electronics engineering - (2018 - 2019)
Subjects – Digital Signal Processing, Control Systems, Power electronics and drives, Real-Time embedded systems, Robotics
• Actively involved in power systems/distribution and sensors design for ‘Glasgow Hyperloop Pod Design’ and witnessed the team effort that goes into developing a complex novel product.
• Modelling and implementation of real-time automatic vending machine in a Linux platform employing sensors, RFID, keypad and displays.
• Developed a real-time filter for ECG/EEG signals using Python scripting.
• Modelling/development of communication, command/data handling, power distribution and ADCS for Nano-satellites.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India
B.Tech, Electronics and communication Engineering – (2012-2016) - (First class)
• Subjects – Digital Communication, Signal Processing, Wireless Communication, C- Programming, Embedded systems, Controllers, CAD.
• Simulated target detection and localization in MIMO Radars using Compressed Sensing algorithms in MATLAB.
• Attended In-plant training at Trivandrum International airport, India and gained knowledge on CNS (Communication / Navigation / Surveillance) Systems.
• Worked on collision avoidance robots / augmented reality.
University of Glasgow, Glasgow | Jan’2019- present
Lab Demonstrator, Electronic Devices and circuits Lab
Objectives : Assist undergraduate students in Electronic circuits/devices and in components usage.
Xdroid Technologies, Bangalore | July’2018- August’2018
Intern, Firmware engineer
• Performed configuration of Marlin Firmware for 3d printing.
KPIT Technologies, Bangalore | February ‘2018 - July’2018
Embedded Software engineer, Product Engineering services
• Performed system level software – hardware integration of rear view camera systems
• Created test plans and automation using Python for memory read/write of Pseudo- Boot loader design
• Worked on subversion client software (SVN) for revision history in software development lifecycle.
• Performed continuous integration for software builds using Jenkins(an automation server)
Tata Elxsi, Trivandrum | July‘2016 – August‘2017
Embedded Software engineer, Transportation business unit
• Created test plans and automation for diagnostics of CAN network using CANalyzer, CAPL scripting.
• Improved business communication skills by engaging in tele-conference with clients.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|