My teaching methods adapt and change to the individual needs of every individual. I believe that each person learns differently and therefore no one universal tutoring method should be adopted. For example, some kids are more visual learned and therefore needs the help of visual examples to learn.
I am an Engineering graduate looking to offer services as a math or engineering tutor. I have previously worked with children of many ages as a swimming instructor and wish to provide my expertise in math and engineering to help students achieve better learning.
Sep ‘19 – Sep ‘20 Coventry University MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
Key modules: Flow Assurance and Sub Sea Controls, Petroleum Geoscience, Engineering Materials and Corrosion Management, Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Processing and Gas Technologies, Health and Safety Management, Fluid Flow Systems, Engineering Materials, Reservoir Engineering, Reservoir Simulation
Employability Modules: CFD simulation using Ansys, reservoir simulation and analysis using Eclipse, health and safety management, laboratory work, rock geology and characteristics, well performance and optimization.
Final Project: Using CFD to Understand the Fluid Dynamics of Covid-19 and Potential Non-Surgical Face Mask Leakages (70%)
Sep ’13- May ’19 Notre Dame University- Louaize BS Geographic Information Systems
Final Project: Analysis and professional report on potential metro and public transport design in Lebanon using ArcGIS.
Oct ‘16 – Feb ‘17 Geoconsult Lebanon GIS intern
• Worked on a project in Africa using ArcGIS
• Excelled in Cartography skills among interns.
Jun ‘20 – Sep ‘20 Coventry University Student Ambassador
• Student mentor – settling new students into accommodation and explore Coventry
• Resolving queries- listening to concerns and liaising with key staff to provide solutions
• Training new ambassadors
Jun ’11- Sep ’19 Jeita Country Club Swimming Coach/Lifeguard
• Guarded the safety of the people
• Managed customer complaints
• Managed the lifeguard team
• Taught children and adults professional swimming techniques
• Built client relationships and helped develop the business
• Managed the highest number of clients across the team
• Team Leader when the manager was not present
Dec’ 15- Aug ‘16 Charbel Najjar Robotics Teacher
• Taught students how to program robots using EV3 software
• Encouraged critical thinking skills - Encouraged creativity in students while achieving their tasks
Jan’ 19- May ‘19 Civil Defence Civil Defense Volunteer
• Medical first aid for injuries caused while skiing
• Guarded the safety of the visitors
• Collaborated with doctors when aid was needed
• On call for other emergencies such as accidents or fire
Interests and Achievements
Scouts of Lebanon Member
CMI (Student Member)
Society of Petroleum Engineers (Student Member)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£90||£100|