I am a 4th year engineering student pursuing B.Tech from Durgapur and I teach to secondary school students. I am a teacher who interacts more with his students so that I can know in which field my students are lacking behind and so i can help them in the same.I am quite friendly with my students.
I have been teaching for 1 year and I have taught students of I.C.S.E and C.B.S.E boards studying in class 7,8 and 9.I have taught around 8 students and have received positive responses from both, parents and students.My students have achieved good results and shown lot of improvement since i taught them.
If i had to travel around 15 kms,then i may need to negotiate my travelling costs.
1) Presently I am pursuing B.tech from Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and management Durgapur and have obtained 7.62 pointer till my 6th semester with no backlogs.
2) I completed my intermediate in 2012 from Motilal Nehru Public School Jamshedpur with 70% marks.
3) I completed my matriculate in 2010 from Tagore Academy Jamshedpur with 80.14% marks.
1) I was awarded certificate of merit for ranking 1st and 3rd in Academics in class 7 and 8 respectively.
2) I frequently take part in extra curricukar activities in both school and college level.
3) In class 10 ,I took part in model making and my team stood 1st.
4) In college,I was a part of the winning team in college cricket tournament.
5) I was also a part of the runner-up team in college badminton tournament.
*) I have been teaching for 1 year and I have taught students of I.C.S.E and C.B.S.E boards studying in class 7,8 and 9.I have taught around 8 students and have received positive responses from both, parents and students.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£4||£4|