I am an Engineering Student studying in University of Birmingham. I am in my final year and will be graduating in July. Right from childhood I have passion for Maths, Physics and Chemistry and because of that my concepts are crystal clear.
My belief about giving lessons is that you have to come to the level of student in order to make him/her grasp that thing otherwise nobody would require a tutor, books would have been more than enough.
I have always taught my classmates, juniors and even seniors as well even in University. I never forget that day when my senior who was doing pharmacy, she had to give an exam in Maths (A level) which included topics like matrices, determinants, etc. I taught her for one week and she had topped in exam scoring 70% marks.
I am a person who is completely autonomous and thrives in any type of environment. I do my work with complete enthusiasm and endeavour to deliver timely. I have a creative mind and the ability to turn ideas into projects. Being challenge driven in projects, enhances my technical skills and self-confidence. I always have a pragmatic approach towards tasks and strive to excel.
• 2015-2017 – University of Birmingham- Computer Systems Engineering
Object Oriented Software Design and Programming (JAVA); Digital Logic and Microprocessor Systems; Intermediate Math for Implied Computing; Project Management and Professional Practice; Computer Systems, Algorithms and Data Structures
• 2013-2015 - Chitkara University, Punjab, India- Computer Systems Engineering
Year I – 7.33 CGPA on the scale of 10
Year II – 7.57 CGPA on the scale of 10
• 2011–2013 - Guru Nanak Foundation Public School, Patiala, Punjab, India
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE): obtained 82.6% (A Levels)
• 1999-2011 - Guru Nanak Foundation Public School, Patiala, Punjab, India
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE): obtained 9.8 CGPA on the scale of 10 (GCSE equivalent)
-Awarded with Academic Achievement Award – 2011
-Appreciation Letter from Mr.Kapil Sibal (then Minister of Human Resource Development, Communications and Information Technology, Government of India)
PROJECTS AND TRAINING
• Online Evaluation Tool
Role-Developer, Team Members-5
Online examination (evaluation) portal currently set up in Chitkara International School, Chandigarh, India which was designed with the perspective of providing innovative learning environment to the students, and privilege of managing records in an efficient way is granted to teachers. It promotes interactive education with the help of technology. Following are the skills gained from the project:
o Modularity (Structuring of Project)
o Knowledge about database, scripts, server side and backend and webpage designing
o Team work
o Time management
o Man power handling
• Line Following Robot
Role- Developer, Team Members – 4
an autonomous robot was designed that is capable of following a black line track that is placed on a white background. In a competition (egg on the top of robot: EGG RACE), amongst the whole class, it was first runner up.
• Computer Languages:
• Game Development:
2D games designed on Unity3D software based on collision with objects, Scoring Systems, Reward Systems, Angry Bird Style game
• App Development:
Basic Android apps developed on Eclipse and Android Studio
• Graphic Designing
• Webpage Designing
• 2015- Successfully applied for Mentoring Scheme in University of Birmingham and gained an insight of the competition that surrounds me and increased my self-confidence.
• 2015- Volunteered in Virtual BAJA SAEINDIA 2015, organized by SAEINDIA at Chitkara University, Punjab, India which boosted my confidence and enhanced my self-representation skills
• 2014- Participated in SAP Techniversity (Asia's largest technology event for students) held at Noida, India and got the best sessions by the stalwarts of the industry and came closer to the technology
• 2014- Organized major event - Bascule Bridge at TechXplore - National Level Technical Fest, Chitkara University, Chandigarh which enhanced my organizational and management skills
• 2013- Attended IYF (International Youth Foundation) world camp, India which gave me an International exposure and a chance to mix up with people of different ethnicity
• 2013-Participated in the event Power to you at AUTOFIESTA (Nation’s first ever campus Global Automotive week) held at Chitkara University, Punjab
• 2011- Successfully completed Brainobrain Abacus Skill Development Course (10 Levels) in India which led to whole brain development, and drove my arithmetic, visual and numerical skills to a next level
• 2010- Champion at 20th Regional Abacus Competition- Brainobrainfest 2010 at Ludhiana, Punjab, India which tested my concentration, speed and accuracy
• 2009- Received Gold Medal at 11th National Abacus Competition- Brainobrainfest 2009 at New Delhi, India
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
• Bhangra (Punjabi Folk Dance)
She is always punctual for her duties and is a very good tutor as she explains each and everything with examples and in a very simple language which makes it easy for students to understand.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|