Imperial College London Chemical Engineering First Year Student.
Confident in tutoring A-Level in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
In the lesson I will:
1. explain specific chapter/topics and/or
2. answer your questions
3. provide tips for A level (e.g. which questions usually come up about certain topics, how to tackle tricky questions)
1. Peer tutorial when I was in high school.
2. A-level tutor for senior high school for 6 months (during my break)
3. Currently active to provide step-by-step solutions for website (OCR, GCSE, Edexcel, etc)
Previous student: 10-15 high school student
Results: ranging from A*-B
Ongoing degrees: Imperial College London - Chemical Engineering
1. Physics A Level A* (95)
2. Mathematics A Level A*(95)
3. Chemistry A Level A*(93)
Previous work experience:
1. A-level tutor in High School
2. Provide step-by-step solutions for A-level (website based)
Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|