My teaching method is based upon theory (showing you how to do it), doing a few worked examples (doing questions with you), finished with letting you do some questions. Then any questions or help you need I am there to address any issues.
I am an engineering student, so I am very familiar and confident with mathematics. I tutored my younger brother to an A* in mathematics, so I here to help you improve your grade as well as your mathematics knowledge. If there anything on the (i)GCSE syllabus that you need help with I shall be able to help; leaving with you feeling confident in the topic area.
I only tutor (i)GCSE as I am confident that I can improve a students understanding. £11 an hour in person, which is below the average cost of tutoring. I also tutor online at a discounted rate of £10 an hour. First lesson is free, if more are booked after.
Rohan Charles Khosla-Stevens
I am a second year Mechanical Engineering student at Coventry University. I have further developed my ability to work as a member of a team, and individually, whilst at university. I am currently working towards my A1 Italian Qualification as well. I have a passion for photography, and my work has been exhibited in “Within these Walls V” at the Lanchester Gallery. I also have shot clay pigeon at National level, and rifles at County level.
My interests (above) and qualifications (below) show my passion and discipline of my character, as well as my ability to work well and adapt to any size of team in any environment.
Coventry University (09/2017 – PRESENT) | First Year Grade: First
• 1st Year: Mechanical Science, Engineering Mathematics, Electrical Science, Italian, Design, Engineering Manufacturing and Materials, Engineering Applications
Abingdon School (09/2012 – 06/2017)
• One of Oxfordshire’s Leading Public Schools
• Served in several roles: Captain of the First Basketball Team, played in the First Badminton Team, Head of House, House prefect
• A level: Mathematics (C), Biology (C), Physics (C)
• iGCSE: English Lang, Physics, Chinese, Mathematics (Grade A*) English Lit, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Art, (Grade A) French (Grade B)
The Natural Bread Company (Woodstock), Barista/Waiter | July 2014 – October 2016
• Serving customers, and operating the till
• Engaging with customers regarding matters such as allergies and intolerances
• 2+ years’ experience of making espresso-based coffees
• Working closely with a small team of staff, to run a successful branch
• Obtained a certificate from the FSA in an Online Allergy Training Course
The Angel at Burford, Kitchen Porter | July 2017 – August 2017
• Summer Job, before I started university
• Working in high pressure situations, as the work load was often quite large
• Working as a member of a large team, in the kitchen
• Tasks included; cleaning, preparing food, washing
Paterson Recruitment (Oxford), Waiter | June 2017 – July 2017
• Working as part of a team to cater large events (50-200 people)
• Operating tills at Kassam Football Stadium
Aston Martin (Gaydon), Work Experience | April 2014 (Easter Break)
• One week experiencing many different sectors of the company, including;
Noise Vibration and Harshness, Design, Management, On-Line Construction, Prototype Builds, Computer Aided Design
• I worked with many people, from different departments, meaning I needed to adapt quickly to new environments with new people
External Examiners & Experts Ltd., Social Media Assistant | August 2017 – March 2018
• Worked in a small start-up company, helping to develop and manage the website
• Answered Emails, and messages during the early stages of the business
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£139||£100|