I make sure to identify early where a student's biggest areas for improvement are, and tailor my plan around addressing loopholes in their understanding and skills. Confidence is just as imporant as ability when it comes academic success, and I aspire to maximise both assets in my students, helping not only achieve, but also realize their full potential.
I'm an experienced tutor who has over 4 years of experience of getting students on track to getting top grades. I got an A* in maths at GCSE and A-level, scoring an overall mark of 96% in the latter.
• High level of mathematic competency; was one of 500 students in the United Kingdom to be invited to sit the International Olympiad (top two percent of the nation).
• Won the sixth form award for best English student.
• Experienced teaching teenagers and children through extensive tutoring experience and tennis coaching
• Strong presenting and communicative abilities; consolidated through acting in theatrical productions, debating, and presenting engineering projects in conferences.
• Excellent team worker; engineering course entails many group projects where taking leadership is often required. Experienced working within a team and building relationships in a working environment. Obtained 94% in latest team project, which came second in cohort and was recognized by the faculty.
• Effective worker under pressure and in new environments; developed by acting on stage, volunteering work, and needing to deliver large projects and high quality breaking news articles within strict deadlines.
• Analytical thinker with problem-solving ability; obtained and interpreted experimental and consumer data.
• Strong computing skills; experienced with a variety of software and languages such as Autodesk Inventor, Revit, Microsoft Office, MATLAB, LaTeX, HubSpot and WordPress; all used in different contexts within degree, work and personal life.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£110||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£185||£200|