I make slideshows with creative content in order for children to feel more enraged with the subject they need help with as well as making my own test papers to assess the child's learning with their parents. This is to ensure that all are in the know so that parents and children can replicate good work even after my contract is expired.
I am a current chemical engineering student who is studying in his final year who teaches English, maths and science to GCSE students. I aim to pass with a First Class Honours bachelor's degree by the end of summer 2019
SYED ALI KHAWAR
I aim to provide my employer a dedicated, creative and efficient service by taking on all my
responsibilities and push the boundaries of what my work demands of me. I am organised, resilient and
confident as well as reassuring and approachable.
AUGUST 2017 – AUGUST 2019
IT ASSISTANT, BP COLLINS LLP
I was employed as the inaugural IT assistant of the firm, employed with the primary responsibility being to handle IT issues raised by the firm’s employees while so my manager was able to handle the matters of the recently integrated Peppermint Legal platform. By the end of my contract, my roles had included:
• Accelerating productivity by fixing Microsoft IT issues reported by employees on site as opposed to telephone/remote access solutions. This allowed easier assessment of the computer problem.
• Innovating fixes for IT problems, by carrying out research and employing the fixes on all PCs, preventing issues from happening before critical errors evolve.
• Configure the departments log of IT issues to better fix future problems by starting a Help Desk Log that kept a record of all the issues the firm suffered as well as the solution to each of all the problems
• Experimenting with Dynamics CRM to create tools in the legal web platform to make work for the employees more convenient
• Assure future comfortability of the employees by training my replacement in the workings of the IT department after my work convinced the operations board to make my position permanent
JULY 2013 – JULY 2014
I also took part in one-on-one private tutoring for a year at KS2 level mathematics. My roles included
• Creating slideshows with explanations and tutorials
• Sit-downs with the student to discuss his progress and how he feels about his work
• Creating examination papers to assess the students understanding of the topics
• Personalising the lessons so the student feels connected to the content by using imagery, animations from my Microsoft literacy
JULY 2017 – AUGUST 2017
BRAND AMBASSADOR, REL FIELD MARKETING
My work as a brand ambassador involved representing REL at supermarkets while supplying samples of branded food and drink to customers and reporting their review of the product. I would then relay this information back to REL to better mold the advertisement of the product in future while also offering my own ideas on better ways to present the idea. My roles included:
• Prepare my own stall, including creative use of the marketing posters to attract
• Draw in potential customers with my own developed style of speaking
• Catalogue number of free samples distributed
• Provide feedback to REL detailing the success of my product and how the marketing could be
altered for better sales
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (BENG), ASTON UNIVERSITY
I am currently studying chemical engineering at Aston University for a bachelor’s degree, working
on passing with First Class Honours
A LEVELS, LUTON SIXTH FORM COLLEGE
Mathematics with Mechanics - C
Chemistry - D
Physics - E
Extended Project Qualification (AS) - A*
• Computer Literacy
• Microsoft Literacy
• Time Management
• Creative Thinker
I hope to be a part of a team or solo effort that works towards propelling the employer to new heights. I
want to be able to use my people skills as well as my proficiency in technology to creatively bring about
solutions to achieve a target. During university, I was the Events Executive for the UNICEF on Campus
society, a branch of the charity organization that operates on the campus on multiple universities in the
company. My role involved booking venues for our activities, so we could raise money for charity.
Our events included a charity fun day as well as a stage play where we partnered with the Drama
Society. Our activities lead us to be nominated for the Society of the Year.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|