My teaching method is mainly communicative. I believe that the most learners use the language the more they get it. Life ifamiliar with it. Life exists both in books and aside them, so why learning a language should be only attached to books?
I am an English Language Teacher, living in Greece. I studied English Language and Literature. I was working in England for the past year and now I am back to Athens. Being an English learner my self I am capable of delivering effective, personalized lessons.
• 2012-2017 Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Philosophy, Faculty of English Language and Philology
-Education - Literature
-Linguistics - Translation
• January-June 2015, University Francois Rabelais Tours, France, English Language and Civilization Thanks to the Erasmus Program, I spent a semester abroad. I gained self-confidence and I became an independent person. I encountered different cultures from all around the world and I embraced them. I learned how to live in a foreign country and to seek new experiences.
• June 2018, CELTA Certificate in LSI, Brighton, UK
• October 2017 - January 2018, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Online Education “Teaching Foreign Languages to Children with Dyslexia"
• October 2017 - April 2018, University of Macedonia, Online Education on "Teaching Children with Special Needs"
• May 15-17, 2015 "Rethinking democracy in literature, language and culture", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of English, Hellenic Association for the Study of English
• May 2, 2015 "Get Real about Being Surreal: Workshop on Sur/Real Art", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of English, Department of American Literature and Culture
• December 3, 2013 " Unzipping Creativity" Anatolia School of Business, a division of the American College of Thessaloniki
• English C2
• French B2
• March - May 2018 Academics Intern in EF International Language School, Brighton, UK
As an Academic Intern I developed my problem-solving and customer support skills since I was dealing with students’ inquiries.
• October - February 2017, Evrognosi Private English School, Thessaloniki
I was responsible for the Computer lab of the School, so students from Elementary A to Pre-Lower Level were engaging with English Language through e-books and exercises on the PCs. I learned how to adopt the teaching materials to each student's needs and level and how to search for new input.
• April - June 2017, Teaching Practice at an Elementary School in Thessaloniki
I taught children of the fourth and fifth Grade. Through creative activities and fun games not only students learned English in a better way, but also, I learned how to be a better teacher implementing innovative methods. I became more creative and I learned to organize better my lesson plan.
• June 2016, Super Course ELT Publishing
Worked in Publishing, editing English course books on different levels. It was very interesting to discover how a course book is written and how each writer chooses the appropriate material. I learned how to become more specific and to pay attention to details.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, critical thinking lessons for all!
Taking linguistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|