Key is to learn languages in a playful way and to work most eagerly on speaking and understanding them. Of course grammar is very important but most learning happens by doing - even the grammar. Also, vocabulary is indispensable, thus, reading and speaking is very important.
I have done 3 years of tutoring in my high school in Switzerland. I have taught a wide range of subjects, from Mathematics and Music to Latin and French. I have taught 3 students over a long-term period and up to seven for short-term periods.
- Currently studying French Law and English Law at King's College London
- I have obtained the International Baccalaureate in Zurich, Switzerland with distinction
- I have obtained the Swiss Matriculation in Zurich, Switzerland with distinction (subjects: French, German, English, Latin, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography, Music)
- I have obtained the Delf B2 in French and am going to study at Paris Panthéon Assas in 2019 (They usually require a Dalf C1)
- I have worked as private tutor for 3 years
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£22||£17|