I approach each topic by breaking it down into smaller sections, with each section making it easier to comprehend the material and once we have reviewed these and have had a small assessment to make sure you understand the material, we will close out the topic with an overview to examine whether you now have an understanding of the topic.
I am an English Literature and Politics student at the University of Reading, and have nearly finished my three year course so I have a wide range of developed skills and knowledge that I can put towards your studies and help you achieve your goals.
2015-2018-University of Reading
English Literature and Politics
2013-2015-William Farr CofE Comprehensive School
A-Levels: Government and Politics (A), English Literature and Language (B), History (B), General Studies (B)
2011-2013-Blue Valley High School
Honors Communication Arts II (A), Algebra II (A), Sophomore Chemistry (A), Area Studies: Middle East (A), Advanced Placement European History (A), Beginning Acting (A), Spanish 3.5 (A)
April-May 2017/November 2017-March 2018-DLHE caller, University of Reading
• I called recent graduates to find out what they doing after university in order to inform university and course statistics. It included questions such as: what is your role/job; who are you working for; etc.
• Developed my organisational skills as I had to both talk on the phone and enter the data correctly in real time into the database.
• I further developed my problem solving and communication skills as graduates that we called could be challenging to interact with.
June-August 2017-Senior Counselor at Camp Friendship, Virginia, USA
• Participated as a senior counsellor alongside the camp leadership team specifically focused on instructor lead courses, 8-10 children each week as their cabin co-lead, programme support and manage the camp rules.
• I was responsible for my own cabin of children to look after and make sure that they had an enjoyable time at camp and then also taught fencing and archery activities in specific areas.
• I created and managed the fencing programme at Camp Friendship, designing the lesson plans, making sure the equipment was in working condition and developing the skill or improving already established fencers abilities.
• Worked together with at least one other counselor for every activity and also coordinated with my supervisors in order to solve problems either involving my activities or my campers.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|