I am confident that I can deliver a high level of education to students between the ages 7-18 (SATS, CE, NCE, GCSE, ALevel) My lessons would be an hour in length with the option to book back to back sessions.
I am a student with experience in the education sector, including teaching and private tutoring. I have got all of my GCSE and A Level qualifications, including A*'s in GCSE English Language, GCSE English Literature and A Level English Literature.
Education & Qualifications:
University of Bristol: September 2019 – July 2022
Theatre and English Literature BA, received a 2:1 in 1st year
Shrewsbury School: September 2014 – July 2019
A Levels: English Literature (A*), Theatre Studies (A*), Cambridge Pre-U Philosophy & Theology (M1)
Extended Project Qualification: “To what extent has the music culture of the 1980s impacted modern day society’s attitudes towards gender identity and sexuality” (A*)
GCSEs: English Literature (A*), English Language (A*), Philosophy and Theology (A*), Spanish (A*), Theatre Studies (A*), History (A), Biology (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (B), Maths (B)
- COVID 19: Helping Young People Manage Low Mood and Depression (University of Reading)
- Digital Marketing (Accenture)
- Entrepreneurship: From Business Idea to Action (King’s College London)
- Introduction to Production Design For Film and Screen (Australian Film Television and Radio School)
Work Experience & Volunteer Roles:
Fundraiser for Shrewsbury School: February 2020
- Employed by Buffalo Fundraising Consultants LTD
- Collecting information on prospective donors
- Negotiating 5-year donation contracts and facilitating larger financial packages
Retail Sales Assistant for NEXT: November 2018
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment
- Responsible for organising deliveries, purchases, returns and processing transactions behind the till
Primary School Teaching Assistant (Volunteer): January 2018
- Part of a programme at Mount Pleasant Primary School, Shropshire
- Assisted the teacher in the reception and junior classes, working with children between the ages of 5-8
- Experience in teaching reading, writing, art, music and delivering sports activities
Performer in The Edinburgh Fringe Festival: August 2018
- In association with Shrewsbury School, performed one of the leading roles
- As a cast member I was responsible for advertising the show, interacting with the public
- Responsible for delivering an intensive teaching programme to chorus members between the ages of 14-18
Shrewsbury School Newsletter:
- Wrote play reviews which were then published in the school magazine and newsletter for parents
- Interviewed myself on a number of occasions for campaign videos as well as to discuss my ongoing work in the school
Care Home Worker (Volunteer): October 2016
- Working at Sabrina House, Care Home for the Elderly
- A programme based around 2-3 hours a week centred around bringing artistic opportunities to those less able.
- Interacting closely with the residents inspiring them to partake in creative activities such as drawing and painting.
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|