As a tutor on MyTutor, I prioritise the following things in my teaching.
(1) To demystify what is expected of students in the exam.
(2) To build upon students' ability to talk about literature in a meaningful, nuanced and sophisticated way.
(3) To equip students with tangible methods and tools for analysing literature.
(4) To foster more confidence in students' abilities to analyse texts and make critical observations
(5) To offer a bespoke learning experience suited to the individual's needs
(6) To provide tutoring sessions that are structured, and a supportive and kind learning environment
I graduated from Durham University this summer with a First Class Honours in English Literature. I was also a Vice Chancellor Scholar for Music during my undergraduate course. I've been teaching for two years on various platforms in both English literature and music performance/music theory.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£140||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£280||£300|