I base my classes on what fits the student best; visual, auditory or kinesthetic - whatever suits the student is how I structure my classes. I approach each topic by ensuring that the student understands the basics, and then building knowledge blocks on top of this sturdy foundation. My methodology is also to instil fun and excitement into learning - a student needs to think of his/her tutor as their friend for them to really enjoy learning.
Hi! I'm Ally and I graduated from Bristol University in 2018 with a high 2:1 in Archaeology & Anthropology. Before that, I was a scholar at Wycombe Abbey School and achieved top A Level and GCSE results. I want to use my knowledge and experience to coach and inspire students to achieve success and smash their goals, whilst also making learning and studying an enjoyable experience. I'm really friendly, patient and try to make my lessons fun and engaging. In my spare time, I enjoy reading anything I can get my hands on, baking, fitness and spending time with my friends and family.
Bristol University - 2015 - 2018 - BA (Hons) Archaeology & Anthropology (Graduated with a high 2:1)
• High 2:1 in 12,000-word dissertation on the archaeological impact of the Black Death in London.
• Skills: Extensive research, quantitative and qualitative analysis research, critical review of academic and scientific literature.
Wycombe Abbey School - 2009 – 2014
• A Level: History (A*), English Literature (A*), Government & Politics (A). A/S Level: Mathematics (A), History (A), Eng. Lit. (A), Govt & Politics (A)
• GCSE: 10A*s (History, Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Religious Studies, French, Italian), 1A (English Literature)
• 13+ Entry Full Academic Scholarship; Lancaster Scholarship
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£45||£40|