Observation, Repetition, Reinfocement.
Constant formative assessment and training for all summative assessments. With ESOL courses there are a lot of exams, one every few weeks, so practice is important. I practice written, spoken, oral and listening with my students and am excellent at prepping them for exams.
I am a trainee teacher based at Hugh Baird College. Those I have taught thus far have gone on to pass all of their ESOL exams and have done very well in them. I can give you confidence as well as knowledge.
- 2019: Began working at Hugh Baird College and doing my PGCE at Edge Hill University
- 2017 and ongoing: Tutoring English and Psychology students online and face to face
- 2017 to 2017: Gained my first Masters degree in Health Psychology from LJMU
- 2011 to 2016: Rehab for a neural condition I developed. Became wheelchair bound
- 2008 to 2011: Gained my first bachelors degree in Psychology from the University of Liverpool
- 2006 to 2008: Gained three A Levels from Liverpool Community College, Psychology (A*), English Lit (A*), Sociology (B+)
Claire helped me through an online English course and she was superb!
Not only was she very professional, but efficient and thorough too. I couldn't have gotten through the course without her.
If you're looking for a tutor who is both passionate and inspirational, Claire is the tutor for you. I've known Claire since university, and although we were studying different subjects we met through a writing group. I was immediately impressed by her writing ability and her knowledge of the works we aspired to. I learned a lot from her without her ever really trying to teach me. As much effort as she put into her hobby, it was nothing compared to the enthusiasm she had for her studies. In spite of ill health she not only completed her course but went on to Post Graduate studies too. Her determination made her an excellent student then and will make her an excellent tutor now.
Claire is well versed in psychology from her undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Her written and oral communication skills are outstanding. She is conscientious, responsible and patient, and always takes the time to see a task through to completion.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|