I teach the English language, Spanish and French as a foreign language. I can also help with undergraduate law subjects such as criminal law, public law, tort law, land law...
I can teach students from primary school level to A-Level and undergraduate law students.
I just graduated from University, studying an LLB Law with Spanish Law and Spanish Language course. I worked as a teaching assistant whilst on a year abroad in Spain, where I taught students at primary school and secondary school level.
September 2013-Present UNIVERSITY OF HULL: LLB LAW WITH SPANISH LAW AND SPANISH LANGUAGE
• 1st and 2nd year- 2:1- main subjects: English Legal system, Contract Law Public Law and Constitution, Public Law and Administration, Comparative Law, European Union Law, Advance Spanish 1 and Advanced Spanish 2, Advance Spanish 3 and Advance Spanish 4.
• 3rd Year- Year abroad: 2:1- Studied Spanish Legal system at Oviedo University, Spain.
• 4th Year- Ongoing. Main subjects: Land Law, Trust Law, Criminal Law, Spanish Language 5 and Tort Law and Law Clinic.
November 2015-May 2016 COLEGIO SAN IGNACIO- JESUITAS (SPAIN): TEACHING ASSISTANT
• Assisting the teachers by researching, creating and organising activities for the students in and out of the classroom. Teaching English to students in the classroom.
• Working with and assisting the students with their English language subjects through speaking and writing activities (to the class or in small groups), homework and classroom tests.
INTEREST AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Member of the Foundation of Christ (FOC) Society at the University of Hull. Member of the University of Hull Law Society- attending events organised by the society and partaking in activities organised by the society.
• Translating and interpreting from English to Spanish and/or French.
• Dance, Music and Drama. I run and swim and go to the gym. I am also learning Chinese and Korean as well as learning to play the piano.
Full UK driving License; Own vehicle.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|