My teaching method is extremely flexible. I believe that it should be based upon the individual and how a pupil learns best personally! I can adapt easily to suit you and how you learn best. The lessons will be structured, but very casual to relieve as much pressure on you as possible.
I am an English Literature Student in my final year of University. I have completed multiple weeks of work experience and projects with students in both Literature and Language, and I am currently planning on studying to become a teacher. Although I have no formal teaching qualifications yet, I am driven and passionate and I have the added experience of actually sitting extremely similar exams to what you will be working towards.
Travel costs are only necessary if journey is too far out of the way to warrant public transport or walking! I try not to charge travel costs where possible
- A in GCSE English Language
- A in GSCE English Literature
- A in A Level English Literature
- Predicted First in BA English Literature
- 6 Week Creative Writing Course with Year 8 Pupils
- 3 Week Work Experience in Secondary School Shadowing a Teacher and Creating Lesson Plans
- 6 month private tutoring with a Year 10 Pupil
- 6 month private tutoring with a Year 4 Pupil
- 6 month private tutoring with a Year 7 Pupil
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|