English Tutor university level, based in Brighton.
Improve your writing skills, pronunciation and conversation. Reading lists offered and fun facts. In small groups or individuals, plans created to suit your needs.
I will give each student a plan, after discussing your area of interest.
* Teaching children and adults for 20 years, some going on to employment.
* I will discuss your needs and supply plans and goals.
* I write essay, short stories and novels.
£15 per hour Face Time.
£20 per hour one to one.
* Studied English and Psychology at Brighton College.
* Writing for Stage and Radio/Creative Writing Diploma at the University of Brighton.
* CRB checked.
* Recently retired from running a gardening charity for vulnerable adults after 7 years.
* 20 years in advertising, designing and creating events.
* 20 years working with children and vulnerable adults.
Perfect! Jeanne is a very friendly teacher. She was amazing during the English pronunciation lessons. She prepared every single lesson, providing me with information, she revised what I learnt during the previous lesson, she gave me ideas about who to practice and improve.
She gave me an English dictionary, just because she is nice and she thought it would help me.
She was was also very flexible in terms of lessons timings.
I completely recommend her! Our lessons were great and I think I improved, and what is best, I realised and understood the difficulties of English pronunciation!
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|