I am energetic, enthusiastic and empathetic, self-confident and always looking to expand my knowledge both academically and creatively. As you can see I have an extensive range of teaching skills in all kinds of areas. I can teach to all ages from young as 3 years old to University Degree level and beyond. I have a passion for teaching, and believe that my fun and interactive teaching methods are a great way to learn very quickly, especially if you are learning English as a foreign or second language, so join me today!
I have been teaching both formally and informally since 2010, during and after my completion of University which I have graduated with a Media and Communications degree. I have taught in the UK, India and China- from English as a foreign and second language, and building young children's confidence in reading all types of books (mostly underprivileged children). I teach dance, yoga and meditation to all ages too- from schools, my own classes and or care homes. And with my dedication and versatile teaching methods and skills I have seen great results in all that I have taught, such as when I was in China teaching in the Hubei University of Engineering- where I created my own exams to test my students and pass their end of year, I also recommended my strongest students to go for an exchange with University of Wolverhampton. And I wish to now succeed with you and take you where you want to be!
If you are under degree level the pricing is £25p/h
• (2010-2013) B/A Hons Media & Communications Degree- 2:1.
• (Feb 2015) Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate
• (Sept- Dec 2015) Award In Education And Training- PASS
• (March 2017) The TEFL Academy Certificate- PASS
• (2018) Creative Writing Certificate- Pass
• (2019) Adult Literacy & Numeracy Certificate- PASS
• (2007-2009) 1 AS Level: Sociology- A, 3 A Levels: Law- C, Philosophy- D, Politics & Government- D.
• (2002-2007) GCSE’S: Maths- B, English- B, English Literature- B, Double Science- CC, French- B, History- B, Drama- A, Food & Tech- A, GNVQ IT- PASS.
• Languages- Fluent Punjabi & Hindi, Basic Chinese (learnt in *China and continual), Basic Japanese (University module Grade C).
• Prduced many PPT’s for children to learn English, Inspirational talks and inspirational quote videos (which you can find on my You Tube Channel- HunikaJaspreet
• Volunteer Reading Helper Certificate (A course developed by VRH with DFES and NSPCC) subjects covered: the reading process, children’s books and games, primary schools today, child protection, diversity and equal opportunities. Ongoing training & Workshops.
• Casual Volunteer Certificate in Radio Presenting
Voluntary & Paid Teaching (India & China)
Sept 2017- Feb 2018
I went back to China and travelled bewtween there and India to teach English as a second language.
*Paid Work Abroad Scheme, TEFL Teacher, Xiaogan, China
Feb 2015- July 2015
I got the opportunity from the University of Wolverhampton where I graduated from, to travel to China for 5 months to teach English as a second language to University students and prepare them for exams in Listening and Speaking. Before I went to China I had an intensive teaching course for a week- which included micro teaching and the material and methods of teaching. I created examinations for the students to see which level they were at and I marked them with the other teachers. While teaching at the Engineering University of Hubei in China, I was also teaching English in a Training Centre (The Dream English) to younger children from the ages of 3 to 16, so I got further experience and gained extra skills of how to teach different age groups. I learnt how to speak Chinese and how to read a little at the University. It was an absolutely great experience for me and I gained a lot of other skills to take me further in my life.
(Term Time)After School Presenter (Mad Scientist), Various Primary Schools,Shropshire
May 2013- July 2013
For 2 months I went into different Primary Schools around the Shropshire area and performed as a Mad Scientist for pupils who attend after school clubs. Teaching them Science in fun and exciting ways.
Volunteer Reading Helper to Children, Telford
March 2010- July 2012
Twice a week with 3 children in Primary Schools, helping them to read and build their self-esteem and self- confidence. I also worked with SEN schools.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|