My teaching method is to be friendly and open to ideas. An artwork is formed out of imagination and it is not my right to control the way that imagination can be used. My job is to teach the concepts, methods of painting, different styles and ways to approach art, and of course, to provide more ideas. As an art tutor, it is my duty to provide more ideas to improvise and also to let my student explore as much as they want so that they can end up with their own masterpiece.
My name is Ekta and I am currently studying at Goldsmiths University of London. I recently completed my Foundation degree in BA Fine Art and will be pursuing BA Fine art and History of Art. I have conducted workshops for students on hybrid making models and batik painting, teaching them to use traditional ways to make unique artworks.
prices can be negotiated.
-FOUNDATION DEGREE IN BA FINE ART
- CONDUCTED WORKSHOPS ON HYBRID MODEL MAKING AND BATIK PAINTING
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS
• Telegraph School Awards for Outstanding Talent in Art and Poster Painting, 2015,
• Placed 1st in the Best Upcoming Artist Competition (Under 30), 2016
• "Colours Award" for Excellence in Art (2017)
• Gold Medal for my organisational skills during the School Exchange Programme with St. Olave's Grammar School, Kent, U.K. in 2015 and 2016.
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acrylic painting lessons for all!
Taking oil painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£26||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£135||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£260||£160|