My experience in tutoring from primary school to university taught me to adapt to different types of learners.
I always encourage my students to discuss any doubt, without hesitation, as I think mistakes are part of the learning experience.
I am very patient and I always try to make everyone feel comfortable during my classes.
Ciao! I am a 28 yo Italian girl and I come from the sunny Sardinia where I completed my MA studies in Modern Languages. There I studied English, Spanish and French.
Then I moved to the UK and I taught Italian as a Language assistant at Bangor University and at the University of Liverpool.
During my placements I dealt with students from the age of 18 to 21, but I also have experience in teaching to children from the age of 5.
Italian Language Teaching Assistant at the University of Liverpool
- Provided material to develop teaching supplies and to enhance the existing features
- Mentored students for their exam preparation
- Independently supervised classes of 15 - 20 students
Italian Language Teaching Assistant at Bangor University
- Organised Italian lectures on grammar and vocabulary
- Assisted Italian language students in their learning
- Provided educational materials, including daily lesson plans, and weekly homework packets
1st class Master's Degree in Modern Languages ( Spanish, English, French)
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|