A daily lesson plan is done by me based on how the student will be more motivated to learn, using techniques that are easily understandable by each student, as these may vary, I am flexible to approach different methodologies for instance giving more examples (practical approach), explaining in more detail about what we are studying for and try to visualize things to make it more realistic and understandable. I can teach up to A Level degree as I have done mine a couple of years ago and everything is still fresh!
I am currently studying Actuarial Mathematics in University of Liverpool (Third year) and I have a recent experience with kids and young adults from different ethnic backgrounds due to an Internship I've done. I have taught 3 classes this summer in Secondary school and the results at the end were great, I was very pleased as I've noticed the improvement through my teaching.
2 pounds cancellation fee
72 Great Crosshall St, Liverpool, Mersyside, L32AT
• (concealed information)2 • (concealed information)
Through my academic path and extracurricular activities I came to understand that determination and perseverance are valuable skills that propel you one step closer to fruition. Undoubtedly, by studying actuarial science in the UK, I am gaining a strong background and becoming a competent that will excel at the maximum possible in the field that I am engaging.
• Highly organised, efficient and responsible
• Ability to handle pressure and use effective time management
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of complex and methodical problem solving
• Survival and teamwork skills due to taking part in Duke Of Edinburgh
• Teaching skills, communicating with kids and young adults due to Teaching Internship and Voluntary work
• Planning and implementing effective class management practices
• Engaging students in creative problem – based learning
• Maintaining a safe environment, sufficient for learning
• Working collaboratively with other professionals and staff
Waitress at a coffee shop
• Presenting a professional and friendly first impression of the shop to all visitors
• Organising orders and liaising with suppliers to meet business requests
• Replenishing and restocking the bar, always ensuring high level of stock management efficiency
• Also responsible for training and passing my knowledge to the new waitress
Work experience in a cooperative bank (in Cyprus)
• Maintaining and organising the filing system
• Handling cash
• Typing all necessary documents and correspondence as required
• Taught how to help a client fulfil their financial needs
Bcs (Hons) Actuarial Mathematics – University of Liverpool (United Kingdom)
(September 2017 – PRESENT)
• Calculus, Introduction to Linear Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics, Financial Reporting and Finance (non-specialist), Microeconomics, Theory of Interest, Life Insurance Mathematics, Security Markets, Financial Mathematics, Statistical Theory and Methods.
American Academy Larnaca
(September 2010 – June 2017)
• Further Mathematics AS – A
• Mathematics – A
• Modern Greek – A
• Economics - A
• Mathematics – A
• English – C
• 6 other GCSEs – A- C
Apolyterio: 20/20, Excellent
• Compulsory subjects: Religious Studies, English, History, German, Physical Education
• Orientation Subjects: Statistics, Pure Mathematics, Modern Greek, Economics
Hobbies & Interests
I have been involved in a diverse set of activities that shaped my personality. As a member of the Red Cross club, I have actively worked to alleviate the hardship of some of my community’s residents by organizing food collections, delivering them to families. Also, I have been involved in the Blood Donors Club for more than three years which has taught me the value of altruism. As an individual who loves helping people through enthralling activities this justifies the fact that I have taken part in a life changing activity through volunteering with VESA, making a difference in communities in South Africa. Finally, a life- altering experience was my participation in the Junior achievement Cyprus Company programme. As a CFO of our mini business I got an insight of the complexities of a business boosting my confidence in dealing with financial matters. Attending ballet lessons for eleven years helped me build up a character full of discipline but also working hard for high achievements. Finally, taking part at the Duke of Edinburgh which I pursuit to Gold level strengthened my independence and patience.
References are available upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£7||Not available||£7|