My goal on here is to help students achieve their goals and share my passion for academia at affordable rates, as well as, to develop my tutoring skills. I believe I can learn from my students just as they can learn from me. As a non-native speaker and international student, I can also understand the challenged faced by international students in terms of academic expectation and grammar, and language coherence. I am happy to provide help students adapt to their new environment.
Hello, my name is Steliana. I am originally from Bulgaria and came to England 7 years to complete my degrees. I have experience tutoring in on-to-one sessions and small groups to undergraduate Psychology students on various of topics, including SPSS and statistics, research methods and techniques (e.g. EEG, TES), writing academic essays, lab reports and dissertations, as well as, exam revision, CV writing, and job and university applications writing.
BSc in Psychology - First Class
MSc in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience - Distinction
PhD Candidate - Welcome Trust Integrative Neuroscience, Cardiff University
- Delivered teaching sessions to undergraduate psychology students, in small groups and on-to-one
- I often create my own materials, and put the effort to target handouts and notes to the individual student needs and questions
- Paid Research Assistant experience
- 2 peer-reviewed publication
- 5 years of paid full-time experience with clinical populations, particularly older adults with dementia and learning disabilities.
statistics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, quantitative methods lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||£90||Not available||£120|