Good communication through using WORDS
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Business Studies, Design and Technology, ICT and Communication Studies.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Completed MSc Management of Technology and MBA Small Business.
- How much do you charge?
GCSE £25.00 ph, A-level £30.00 ph and willing to give first lesson free online and give group discounts.
- Where do you teach?
Online from home and face-to-face at students home and happy to travel to most areas in the South East. Live in South Croydon, Surrey (Greater London)
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
14-18 years GCSE and A-level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Web cam, VOIP over Skype or by e-mail with attachments as required.
- What kind of experience do you have?
20+ years doing Business, Design and Technology, ICT and Communication.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Scottish Disclosure Certificate
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Ex-Fellow of the Institute of Directors; Ex-Fellow member of the Institution of Diagnostic Engineers and Ex-council member of the Association of Project Managers.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|