- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
ESL/ESOL/IELTS/EFL Teacher gives lessons and Training as well to variety of levels!
- at their home
- By webcam
About the lesson
• Planning and preparing lessons and teaching materials appropriate to the needs of students.
• Contributing to the preparation, evaluation and monitoring of schemes of work as directed.
• Ensuring the needs of individual students are met through clear structures for lessons and sequences of lessons, to accommodate the range of learning styles and abilities of the students.
• Maintaining good order and discipline amongst the students so that teaching objectives can be met, in line with the college and school behavior Policy, including duties and supervision outside the classroom.
• Sharing learning with colleagues and incorporate in my teaching.
• Contributing to the development, evaluation and maintenance of agreed working practices and curriculum development within the subject.
• Keeping abreast of changes in my subject area and to contribute ideas as to how these changes might be implemented.
• Aiding in the development of appropriate internal assessment materials.
• Assessing accurately and record and report on assessments undertaken by students and to provide assessment data and formal reports at the appropriate times.
• Making effective use of data to assess students against target information and inform future planning to consolidate and extend learning.
• Planning for the inclusion of all students with additional needs in lessons through an understanding of those needs and adaptation of planning and resources to meet the need.
• Providing pastoral support, guidance and advice to a class, keeping appropriate records and reporting on the personal and social needs and progress of the students in that class.
• Asking for support and advice when it is required.
• Participating as required in meetings with colleagues, external partners and parents in order to fulfill their duties and responsibilities and Performing any other duties reasonably requested.
- ESOL (English)
- Vocabulary - English
- English reading
- Adult education
English Language Instructor/ESL Teacher/ Teacher Development Adviser /Teaching Assistant/EFL Instructor/English Lecturer/Bilingual Teacher/TEFL Teacher/ IELTS Assistant / Administrative Assistant/ Medical Interpreter Position or Employment Opportunity in the world companies or in the Educational institutions ideal employer will be interested in implementing a proactive educational program. Having worked abroad teaching ESL/EFL in Saudi Arabia for four years. My study of English language, concentrating on its origins and morphological, semantic and dialectal development, has equipped me with a rare set of knowledge and analytical skills that allow me to explain to EFL learners the connections between words, their meanings, forms and quirks. To me, English is a beautiful, varied, dynamic and above all interesting things, rather than a mere tool, and I do my utmost to convey my enthusiasm for the language to my students. Qualified EFL Instructor with over 11 years experience in Teaching, Training, and Education.
I have known Hany Wahba for years in my capacity as an English Supervisor Unit at PYP Program in Al-Imam University. I'd rate Hany Wahba 's academic performance in my observation as superior.
Hany Wahba has a number of strengths to offer him a teaching job. Hany Wahba is always interested in supporting others.
In conclusion, I would highly recommend Hany Wahba. Hany Wahba as a tutor.
Hany Wahba is one of those English teachers that challenges students academically and entertains them at the same time. As Hany's English Tutor I have seen a bright, talented teacher who takes time to plan, reach students from diverse backgrounds, and train students to be independent and collaborative learners.
Part of Hany's success is in the area of curriculum planning. As an active member of the team, he has helped design a solid curriculum for the classes that gives students regular practice in reading and writing while developing strong study skills. In his class he has used his strong background knowledge in English and his training made students think critically and tie themes to their lives. From his perceptive insights he made some important suggestions and feedback on how to better improve the course so that activities and skills would be better scaffold and relate to the specific objectives of the department. Hany Wahba is a skilled practitioner at translating theory into practice by implementing techniques of collaborative and student center learning in his daily lessons.
Another strength of Hany's lies in his delivery of instruction. Hany has a gift for communication and the ability to articulate difficult concepts with ease. With clear, concise explanations Mario breaks down complex instructions for the multi levels represented in his class so that students are able to understand and reach his objectives. Though he uses sophisticated vocabulary and language structures, he is also sensitive to the needs of her students and makes appropriate changes in her teaching. Anyway he would be an asset in any institute and students would love him because of his charming & friendly manners.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £70
- 10h: £140
We can discuss that later!