In my classes I like to focus on speaking and conversation to promote language production. I refer to grammar to tackle specific problems students might be having, and to advance through the language, but it is always use to support and contextualise what we're working on, rather than as the main focus.
I taught English in Colombia for 1 year from 2017 - 2018, and have since taught private students in Manchester. Typically I focus on developing speech through conversation, but touching on grammar when it’s needed to further understanding. I have experience with beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
CAREER HISTORY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position title: ESL Teacher
Employer: Ministry of Education, Colombia
Dates worked: July 2017 - Present
• Work with a co-teacher to teach English to 8th to 11th grade.
• Organise co-planning hours with my co-teachers.
• Use communicative methods to encourage spoken English practice.
• Provide a weekly cultural activity for students who are interested.
• Arrange a multicultural event for students at the school
Position title: Face-to-Face Fundraising Team Leader
Employers: Oxfam 2014-2016
• Coach and motivate team to excel at performance.
• Coach new members of staff to help them achieve probation targets.
• Manage time and structure the day to ensure productivity.
• Uphold ethical guidelines of the charities and the Institute of Fundraising.
• Speak passionately about the charities and consistently achieving targets.
Position title: FASTECH Student Fellow
Employer: Bath Spa University
Dates worked: 2012-2013
• Collect student data on assessment and feedback at Bath Spa University.
• Present findings to fellow students, lecturers and colleagues.
• Act as a FASTECH ambassador for Bath Spa University at national events
Position title: Volunteer Teacher
Employer: Sankalp Volunteer
Dates worked: July 2012
• Teach Basic English to a class of ten 4-5 year olds.
• Maintain discipline throughout to class.
• Work closely with struggling children whilst my colleague overlooked the class.
240 hour Premier TEFL Qualification
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|